Sorry, there are no products in this collection
It is called a cat nap... Read More
It is called a cat nap for good reason—your cat probably sleeps twice as much as you do. Choosing a large or small cat bed from our wide selection will provide comfort and security for your feline companion as they age. Soft, durable, and washable, Armarkat pet beds come in many styles and shapes to fit your spaces and match your décor.
The Benefits Of A High-Quality Cat Bed
While we all like to snuggle on the couch with our cat or even snooze together on the bed, providing a plush large cat bed for power naps and a restful perch has many advantages.
- Temperature regulation. Maintaining the right body temperature leads to restful sleep for your cat, just as it does for you. Fabrics and surface textures can provide either a cooler or warmer spot for kitty’s comfort.
- Better support. Maturing cats appreciate a softer surface to lay on, especially covering hard surfaces, but even younger cats may benefit from the support for muscles and joints a good cat bed provides. If you own a cat of size, a large cat bed for sleeping is even more important.
- Improving skin conditions and reducing dander. When your cat sleeps on his or her own pet bed, pressure points that can lead to bare “elbow” spots are reduced. In addition, loose cat hair and dander stays on the bed, which can be wiped clean or washed on a regular basis for your cat’s health and cleanliness.
Where Should You Place A Cat Bed?
You might choose to have a small cat bed in a favorite windowsill or perching place, and a large cat bed next to you on the couch. Every cat has its own list of favorite sleeping places. Maybe you have a “tree cat” that likes to sleep on the highest possible point, or a “cave cat” that relaxes under the coffee table. Here are some places our customers put their new cat beds:
- Elevated spaces like windowsills, bookcases, or the corner of a desk
- Special spots like the arm or back of the couch, foot of the bed, or nestled in comfy armchairs
- Inside or on top of existing cat furniture for additional comfort and easy cleaning
- In a quiet hidden place for a shy cat, under a table, in a cat fort, or in any small, well ventilated cubby where your kitty feels safe
Choosing The Best Cat Bed Available
Our specially designed cat beds consider the preferences of both cats and their human homeowners, with fabrics that will warm or cool your cat and blend smoothly with your furnishings. Armarkat pet beds will lull your cat or dog into a sweet sleep. Lying on a soft pillow or hugged by a cozy bolster, he or she will wake to greet you, relaxed and energized.
Browse our selection today or contact us for more detailed information about which bed is best for a unique cat like yours.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection